Here is a list of resources I regularly recommend.
- Farnam Street: summaries of mental models and concepts
- Wait but Why: entertaining and highly informative essays on various topics
- The school of life: explainer videos about emotional intelligence
- Kurzgesagt: explainer videos about science
- CPG Grey: explainer videos mostly on countries and politics
- Thinking fast and slow: how brains their biases work
- Stoic philosophy: how to live the Good Life
- Motivation: TED talk by Daniel Pink
- Vulnerability: TED talk by Brené Brown
- Purpose: TED talk by Simon Sinek
- Leadership: talk by Simon Sinek
- Reinventing Organizations: organizational paradigms (talk by Frederic Laloux)
- BetaCodex: a model for a purpose-driven network organization
- Alptitude: a week in the French Alps for purpose-driven founders or movement makers
How do you look at life: what difficulties do you see in it and how do you deal with them?